Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Booo

Scared ya didn't I? Sorry I have not been posting much these days. I could say that I have not been doing much but that would be a lie. I just haven't been doing anything blog worthy. I am so not worthy.

Lets see, I work, go to the gym 3 times a week, go to Karate class 2 times per week and the rest of the time is spent cleaning house and taking care of the dogs. Nothing really exciting.

Shay is doing good. She continues to do well and be recognized for her efforts. She was able to go "home" to Seattle this past weekend. Just in time for my brother to go to Chicago. Oh Well, such is life. She had a good time with some friends and spent part of Sunday with my BFF.

Hubby will be heading to Japan, Korea and China soon. He will be gone for 2 weeks (I think). He is still attending the Air Force War College at Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL. He graduates in May and it will be so nice to have him home. I hate doing the laundry!

With what little free time I do have I try to keep up with emails and contacts via Facebook. If you want to be my friend, look me up. MRenLew@aol.com is my email address.

Well, gotta get back to work. Hopefully something exciting will happen soo for me to blog about. Until then, catch me on facebook.

8 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Since I see you on FB, I KNEW you were alive...so not that worried. But am looking forward to you getting back to blogging!

Hallie

Unknown said...

michelle... I am relieved to know you are ok. Your words have been missed, but it sounds as though you are keeping busy.
So good to hear Shay is doing well.
Take care and perhaps I will find you on facebook!
~AM

Marge said...

You have been missed! I was beginning to worry about you so I am glad you let us know that all is well. Glad Shay is still excelling! Good for her.

We are home now after enjoying your home state for almost two months. But I am more than glad to be home and see the grandkiddos. I missed them so much.

You can post a blog once in awhile to just say hi so we won't worry about you!

Reddirt Woman said...

Heck, you can put up a photo or two of your pups and just say hey. You don't have to do anything exciting.

Hope your hubs gets home soon so you can get a break from the laundry.

Helen

Ness said...

I've missed you Michelle! I'm on Facebook as well. I will look you up. Nothing about your life is boring if it's you doing it. I miss my friend Michelle! Glad Shay is OK.

Tami said...

Well it is about time you showed up. I guess I will have to jump on the Facebook bandwagon to keep up with you.
Welcome back,

Tami

Debbie said...

I'm right with you. I have nothing blog worthy. I know you've been working out :) via FB and I'm so envious of your motivation.

I know you must miss hubby and can't wait to get him home for good. I happy Shay's happy :)

Lisa said...

Man I didn't know you had posted, I have not been checking or even posting lately myself. Just not in the mood. So I see everyone is on facebook and that has been fun for a little change.