Monday, July 6, 2009

Destin Vacation Pictures

So I have been quite busy the last week since returning from vacation. It is that 4 letter word that takes up so much of my time....WORK. Well, that and puppies. You cannot believe how much time taking care of 3 little puppies takes.

I wanted to share with you some of the pictures that Lisa from My New Thing To Do took of ouyr family during our vacation. Check them out and leave Lisa comments about how great a job she did. Did I tell you how hot it was? Even at 9am? Well, it was. Thanks Lisa. We can't wait to see the rest of them.

4 comments:

Reddirt Woman said...

I'm going to Lisa's now and I'll get back to you, too... I know she did good.

Helen

Lisa said...

It was MY pleasure. I hope to get them in the mail to you this week. With computer issues, 4th of July, and some other things, life has been crazy around here.
Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your family.

Debbie said...

I visited Lisa's and LOVE the photos! She did a great job and I'm happy you guys had such a wonderful time in such a gorgeous place.

I do have to admit though, and I can do it because he doesn't know me at all...Brian is one HOTTIE! And he has a beautiful wife and as Lisa said, a terrific son.

I just have to appreciate beauty when I see it LOL

Tami said...

Gorgeous photos.