Friday, February 22, 2008

Do you agree with American Idol

I watched the first "vote off" of American Idol last night and have to say I agree with each of them. While Garrett reminded me of Leif Garrett (if you remember him you are as old as me) I agreed with Simon that he sounded like he was whining. I don't know what to think of Colton and I did not think much of the girls either.

It will be interesting to see who wins in the end. I am also torn about the controversy over who should be eligible to compete. Should they allow someone on the show who had a record deal? Toured with Britney? I personally do not think they should. But I also do not think that either of these two are the best of the group and do not have a chance of winning.

So, this must tell you how boring my life is right now. I am actually blogging about American Idol. Get a life Michelle!!

1 comment:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Love that doxie/piggie thing you sent me! How cute!


I too love AI - and I agree with the booted 4. I am not totally sold on anyone although I really like Sayesha. And don't feel bad about blogging about AI - we will all do it at some time or another!

Hallie