Saturday, February 2, 2008

Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda...

I am all packed (well mostly) and ready. Except I did not get the floors done like I wanted. Shay told me not to worry about it, but I do. I have always cleaned the house before going on vacation so that I have a clean house to come home to. ALWAYS. I guess I won't worry about the floors this time. The dogs have been on edge today. They must know that something is going on. That something is that mama is going to Australia without them.

I will take lots of photos and even some video. At least that is the plan. I have the camera and the video camera so I should get something to show for my trip.

Check back with me around the 11th (or the 12th) and I should have something posted.

Later

1 comment:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

The airport has shopping? Hot damn! I'm on my way!! My bday is the 16th - still a few days to go - actually almost 2 weeks but I accept gifts from the hubby at all times!!

I will definitely get you CJ's address as soon as I get it - he would love any/all packages.

C's sister K is excited to have Shay as her penpal - I may need you to resend me her address - I sent it to Dayna but she didnt get it and I don't know if I still have it.

Have a very safe flight. You said the PATS will win so I forgive your loyalty to Eli - he will lose so it's ok!!

Talk to you soon!

Hallie