Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Christmas Gifts Have Arrived

Well, I know that the gifts have all arrived at my brothers house. I just hope he can keep the dogs from opening them. Now, if I could be as sure that Shay was going to make it over the mountains I would be a happy camper. I convinced her not to drive, too dangerous. But now it looks like there might be problems with her flight.

The Northwest (Seattle) is being hit with the biggest snow storm in history (I Swear). Flights at Sea-Tac have been cancelled and some are not even being rescheduled. You can read all about it here. I have tried to call Alaska Airlines but all I get is a busy signal. Now, when I check out this site, I get word that the flight is curerntly scheduled to be on time. Even the same flight for today is listed as being on time. Please say a prayer with me that she gets to go home for Christmas. I am ok not having her with me as long as she is able to be with family. But I will be totally depressed if she gets stuck in Spokane for Christmas.

5 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Shay prayer started!!

Hallie

Tonjia said...

she is the first person I thought of when I heard about the horrible weather up there.

I am churning up prayers for Shay to get to her uncles house too, please keep us posted!

Reddirt Woman said...

Travel protection prayers are being sent up as we speak. Every one needs to be with some family for Christmas. She was so devastated at Thanksgiving. We definitely do not want a repeat of that, for her sake as well as your sake, mom.

BTW, yes the pups are on solid food, but when mom's around they feel they have to check her out.

Helen

Ness said...

Shay is in my prayers for safety as she makes her way to family.dachsi

Lisa said...

Oh the prayers will be said for her and for you! I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas, a peaceful Christmas. Merry Christmas Michelle to you and your hubby W!