Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blogging again

I should just plan on a weekly blogging session because I can't seem to find anything to write about everyday like other bloggers I know. Easter pretty much sucked because Shay was in Ohio (alone) and I was stuck here in Florida. Hubby and I went to the Outlet Mall, had lunch and Sonic and then frozen pizza for dinner later. See, very boring. Shay ironed BDU's and watched movies.

She got excited on Sunday evening when she found out that someone from her baby flight currently in Phase 2 at Keesler got orders for MacDill. Shay was hoping that this gal would want to trade her for Travis AFB. But she got her hopes up and then dropped yesterday when she found out that the girl did not want to trade. It would have been perfect for me to have her at MacDill. Even if she had to maintain a room in the dorm she could still sleep at home. Plus with hubby leavig in July for 10 months it would have been nice to have her home with me. I know she should get out on her own and that being at Travis will be good for her but it is sooooooo far from Florida.

9 days to go and I will get to visit with her. She wants me to bring her some homemade chilli. Can I take frozen food on an airplane? It is only a 2 hour flight so if it was frozen and in a cooler it would make it to her no problem. I just have to find out if I can take it on the plane. If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks

Also, if you feel like sending her a note of support that would be great. She is feeling a little down right now and could use some chearing up.

A1C Sharayah Farrell
5535 Hemlock Street
Bldg 1212, Box 326
WPAFB, OH 45433

Gotta get back to work.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I think you do pretty darn good on here. All I do on mine is BS.

I know you are both are disappointed about Shay not getting the trade, but won't she be there awhile? Maybe another trade will come up, hopefully? David's going to try for Charleston, which would be 4 hours away, but hell, nothing is guaranteed.

Hubby is leaving for 10 months? Geesh, ugh, crap. I'm SO glad you are getting ready to go visit Shay! Sounds like you need LOTS of hugs and talking. Well you talk daily, but you know what I mean :)

I'm missing the Mom/son bond already. I've already seen it changing as he's gotten older. But, whadda ya gonna do?

Well, hell Michelle, IDOL's on tonight! Let's be excited. See how dull my life is ROFL. In case you didn't see my blog today...no polyps! YIPPEE. Diverticulosis, but hey....np

I am going to try and send Shay a card!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Shay and Shmoops should hang out - if the were closer. This "being alone" on the holidas is for the birds.

I'm so glad you get to see her. I'm jealous.

You HAVE to get a Wii - it will help you pass the 10 months.

And I would LOVE to play you in air hockey!! Sounds like fun!

Hallie

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Not sure if you can play Wii with other people in other places - but I am sure as hell gonna find out!~

Hallie :)

Debbie said...

Hey girl...watch IDOL? I thought Christy did great with that song. I kept flipping back to Biggest Loser. Who's leaving tonight? Guitar guy or David with the wild Dad? We shall see :)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Do NOT quit your day job. Your audition was, how shall I say....sketchy!!

Hallie :)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I will happily update later today - wouldn't have thought to do that!

Glad my wieners caused a reaction with your pups - that means their barking skills are pretty darn good!

Hallie ;)