Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I am alive

I am sorry I have not been blogging lately. I have been so busy at work and Shay and I really haven't done anything worth mentioning. We work. Me until 5pm everyday and by the time I get home it is 6 and then we try to go to the gym, eat, shower and get ready for the next day. Shay works at the recruiting office from 10 to 3. I wish I had those hours. She has a Dep meeting tomorrow night so she may actually be later than me.

Friday we are going to see Martina McBride. That should be fun. Maybe I will finally have something fun to post about. Hubby is coming home on Friday too. Then Saturday night we are going to Universal Studios Scary Halloween.

I have been trying to keep up on my blog reading though. Don't forget me!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

michelle...so good to hear you are well and Shay is keeping busy with RAP. It sounds as though you have a well deserved fun weekend ahead. Martina's concert should be amazing, can't wait to hear about it!


~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Tracy said...

Glad you and Shay are enjoying your time together-
Seeing the Martina McBride concert together sounds like so much fun!
Can't wait to see pics from the Disney Halloween event! i wish I lived in Florida just so I could go to Disney anytime I wanted!

Take care
Tracy

kim-d said...

Forget you? Surely, you jest!

Have fun at the concert and at Disney; can't wait for the pix!!!

Tonjia said...

I am glad you and Shay are having fun! Enjoy your time together.

You MUST video some footage at the universal halloween party!

Lisa said...

Forget you? No way. I check on you every single day, well days that I get to read my blogs that is. This past week has been crazy for me too. I am glad you and Shay are having some good times, and I am very jealous of your Martina McBride tickets. I love her! Don't forget..Sat OU vs Texas

Debbie said...

We won't forget you. You've been on my mind and hope you're too busy to think of neighbor problems. I'm just happy you're spending time with Shay and hubby is probably home as I type :)

I'm sad, but will adjust to this new living arrangement eventually. Sigh.

Reddirt Woman said...

Hi, Michelle... No we won't forget about you or Shay! Sometimes it is easier to blog than others. Myself, I've only done maybe a couple a week for the last two weeks. Had a lot of moving going on... not me, but Carol's son moved back to Bartlesville and my brother is moving up here with us from Ft. Worth, so I've been beat....worse that TX beat OU. That didn't help me feel any better.

I'll keep checking on you.

Helen

Lisa said...

Where in the heck are you??? I hope all is well...Could you drop us a line to confirm that thought?
Just want to make sure my friends are doing ok. Miss you. LJ

Christopher Lee said...

No, you haven't fallen off the list. There's been some trouble between Yahoo and AOL mail that's causing my emails to not be sent. I've had other AOL mail users have the same trouble. Do you have another email address that I could send them to?