Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursdays are boring

I believe that Thursdays are boring. Not much happens on Thursdays. Except maybe on television. Isn't tonight the night we get to watch Patrick Dempsey on Greys? And don't forget about ER. Other than that it is pretty boring. I did have to stay home from work this morning so that the Verizon guy could install TV, Internet and Phone service. I only had about 5 minutes to play with it before I had to head to work but so far so good. The wireless is even working, yeah!!

Now I am at work and just doing what I do. Review Per Diem Rates for non-profit agencies that provide housing and services for homeless veterans. If everything is hunky dory then I prepare the approval letters that the Auditor then signs so I can mail them out. Not really exciting but I work with a great group of people

Thats all for now folks.

No comments: