Monday, July 28, 2008

The greatest day of my life

happened on May 31, 1987. That is the day that this little beauty came into my world.

I was scanning photos into the computer this weekend and decided I wanted to share some of them with you all.

3 days old and getting ready to leave the hospital.This was a normal site at the house after my mom would come home from work.

You know it is the 80's because of the big glasses.

You have to see the next 2 in order.

I love this girl!!

I leave you with sloppy kisses.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the pictures!!! Are you scanning all your photos into your computer? I bought an external hard drive with the intentions of doing just that. Have I started?? No. But I will...someday. Isn't it so fun to look back at the good ole days!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

She was a beauty then and is a beauty now!

Hallie :)

Tonjia said...

and I share the same feeling about September 8, 1987!! You had the memorial day baby that year and I had the labor day baby. LOL

love the pics Michelle, Shay is a beautiful girl!

dont you just love looking at those pics of her when she was small? where did the time go?

Debbie said...

Aww, how adorable she is! Makes you want to just eat them right up! I share August 25, 1986 as the greatest day of my life!

Agree with Tonjia, where did the time go!

I need to scan some too!