Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My New Toy

I got a new toy today. I am still trying to figure out how to get the video's to upload to the blog. Maybe because I am on a MAC right now. I will try the PC tomorrow. Mine is the orange and white one. It is really simple to use. Turn it on, point and shoot. You can zoom in and out and it has sound. Then you flip the button and a usb plug pops out that you plug into the computer. Can't get much easier than that. I got mine from Amazon.com and it was much cheaper than what this picture indicates.

I'll let you know if I run into any prolems.

5 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Let us know how you like it. Looks like fun!

Hallie

Debbie said...

I seriously WANT one and have to check this out. I have an older camera but the battery is screwed up. David has a teeny one that is HIS of course. This would be mine...but OH...I NEED A JOB!

NOTE TO SELF: REMIND MICHELLE TO LOOK AT YOUTUBE VIDEOS :)

Lisa said...

Saw this on Oprah the other day and thought I need to get one for my daughter. Might be a good Christmas gift. If I get her anything after all the money she has cost me lately!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

PB comes later in Atkins but you have to find TH ELOWEST CARBY ONE OUT THERE!! For us, we found Teddies. Start reading labels my fellow Atkins junky!

Hallie

Tonjia said...

I WANT ONE!!! I saw one of these yesterday at Best Buy, ok, I want it. I want it really bad!!!

I now have flip envy! ;-)