Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I can hardly walk today

So I finally got off my butt and went and trained last night. I swear I felt like this guy must have felt after this kick to the face.
Or maybe after one of these guys kicked my butt.

Seriously, I am a little sore today. I worked out for 2 hours last night. Just working on the basics and some Kata's but I worked up a good sweat. I started Karate late in life but my single most (personal) proud moment in my karate career has to have been this day. On this day in November 2004 I received my black belt.
This is a group shot of the folks from my dojo (school) that were there to cheer us on. Man, I miss those guys.

4 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

The more I learn about you, the more you impress the hell out of me!!

Hallie :)

kimmy said...

I agree with Hallie...that is so impressive. You should be proud of yourself!

Kimmy

Lisa said...

I agree too, what an accomplishment in life, one that not very many people achieve. That really inspires me. Do you realize that? I hope to find something to motivate me like that has you. That is just beyond awesome. Cloud 9 where are you? Because that is where my friend is...relaxing on that famous cloud.

Debbie said...

Someone is really getting it on with the blog posting here...lawdy mercy you doing good girl!!

I was already impressed when you survived millions of years in the Army LOL and even thought I knew this...the picture just makes it so real!! Wow...and the workout can only be good for heart and soul!