Monday, July 21, 2008

Status Update

I am so sorry that I have not posted in a week. But it is nice to know I was missed. Thanks for the comments. As I said, we have been extremely busy at work with this years grants and then I went to Houston to referee at the USA National Karate Championships and was gone Wed to Sun. Now I have to catch up with personal emails (275) and work emails (125).

If you would like to take a look at what I was doing there are pictures already posted on the website. Just go to WWW.USANKF.ORG and check it out.

Later

5 comments:

Debbie said...

That was some big event girl! Wow, I bet you had the best time and truly enjoyed your time with your brother!

Glad to see you got back safely and oh gosh...are reading emails? Isn't hubby due to head out soon? Lots of things coming up for you. You ready? ((Hugs))

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Welcome back to bloggy land!! You were missed mucho!!

Hallie :)

Lisa said...

Man, you were just a few miles from me this weekend!!! I was in Tyler, Texas with my son. Glad you are back safe and sound, next time let us know you are leaving us for a while....we worried about you!

Man, I would be tempted to delete a bunch of those emails!!!!! Good grief.

Talk to you soon!!! Ya right! You will be snowed under for a month.

Lisa said...

Those were some really neat pictures, I would like to have been there to take the pictures!!!

Tonjia said...

welcome back Michelle!! you are always missed by your addicted blog readers (me).


what a weekend, huh?

RAATs rule!